Teeth are a major priority when it comes to beauty and sometimes the first thing a person notices when they look at your face. All of us desire a glistening movie start smile. After all, nothing says gross more than a stained set of yellow and brown teeth. I understand that professional teeth whitening can be very costly which is exactly why I want to share with you some easy at home remedies to get your teeth glistening white in no time.
- Baking Soda- not something you imagine putting in your mouth, but once you see it's beautifying magic, you'll make sure to keep in on the grocery list.
- Mix about one tablespoon of ater in a small Dixie cup, dip the tip of your toothbrush in the solution and lightly brush your teeth.
- Make sure to spit out all the baking soda and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Follow this procedure one to two times a week depending on how stained your teeth are. Make sure to give your teeth a rest period after three weeks of whitening.
- Hydrogen Peroxide- is actually used in professional teeth whitening. You can buy this liquid at any drug store for less than a dollar. There are two ways you can apply the peroxide for your teeth. If you have sensitive gum's then use the cotton ball method.
- Cotton ball- brush your teeth as you normally do and then dip a cotton swab into the peroxide and gently rub it into your teeth. Try not to swallow any of the solution. Spit out what's left in your mouth and rinse a few times with water.
- Swishing- brush your teeth as you normally do and then swish some of the hydrogen peroxide in your mouth for a minute. Spit it out and then rinse thoroughly. It's natural to feel a little bit of tingling.
- Stawberries- usually are more of pain then anything when it comes to our teeth. The littles seeds in strawberries can require a lot of flossing. Something many of us may not know is that strawberries contain natural teeth whitening agents.
- Take a few strawberries and mash them into a paste using a fork or food processor.
- Use a clean toothbrush or your finger to apply the paste to the teeth, to form a thick layer. Leave the paste on for three-five minutes.
- Rinse off the strawberry paste thoroughly and make sure to rid any seeds. Brush your teeth using a fluoride toothpaste. It's important to use a fluoride toothpaste to handle any of the acid in the strawberries.
You have now created an at-home tooth whitening system that should cost you no more than five dollars. Now go out and flaunt that smile!